About Me

My photo
Keene, New Hampshire, United States
My name is Gretchen Harbourt. I am 26 years old and I go to Keene State College. I am majoring in BS in Management and BA in Music History and Literature. I will graduate in 2011. I also went to Greenfield Community College before transfering to Keene State and graduated from Pioneer Valley Reginal High School in 2003.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doug Kendal's Asthetic Modification...





Can you think of any products that have made Aesthetic modifications? Do you think these modifications are essential to saving a struggling product or too risky to attempt?

I think every company should give themselves a facelift when things begin to drag. Every company deserves a make over to reinvent themselves and to also let consumer's know that they are still there but new and improved and always aware that times also change and it's a way for customer's to realize that company again and know that, that company is staying up to date.

An example that comes to mind is Apple. Apple was an important company in the 1980's when computers first came out but they were put on the back burner when Microsoft came out. The company reinvented themselves with a artistic side to the regular computers as well as coming out with the ipod and now the ipad among other artistic kinds of products. The company turned themselves around by changing their asthetic apppeal and rebounded from being forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment